7 Apr 2021

Glowing Heart

 Neon heart

Date photo taken: 7 April 2021
Location: all over

I've been feeling a lot of love on my nightly walks lately. These small but mighty heart lights have been popping up in windows all over my neighbourhood. They seemed to come out of nowhere. The first night I noticed them I counted 4 within 10 minutes. Now there are even more. I was very pleased to discover that their proliferation was not the result of a two-for-one sale on Amazon. The hearts are the work of Moss LED, a company based in Mississauga. They primarily create LED products for film and television, but during the pandemic they started making these Hero Hearts to show support and spread the love. According to their website, they now have 5 full time people creating these lovely lights. If you're the kind of person who likes to see behind the scenes, check out the Made in Canada post on the company's website for a walk-through of how the hearts are made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment